1. What is the Return Policy for Iris?
- Defective Item means a Product that has a manufacturing defect or design defect
- Damaged good – A collection of goods that have been damaged, usually used to refer to those damaged during shipping
2. I have received a damaged or defective item/wrong product in my order, how should I proceed?
If you have received an item in a damaged/defective condition or have been sent a wrong product, you can follow a few simple steps to initiate your return/refund within 10 days of receiving the order:
Step 1: Contact our Customer Support team via email (email@example.com or 9898588885 (WhatsApp only) within 10 business days of receiving the order.
Step 2: Provide us with your order ID details and your request to return/replace/refund the defective/wrong items in your order. Kindly share an image of the product and the invoice for our reference.
Step 3: We will pick up the products within 2-4 business days. We will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the products are received by us in their original packaging with their seals, labels and intact.
Note: If it is a case of replacement, it is subject to the availability of stock. In case that a replacement may not be available, we will refund you the full amount.
3. Which are the items that cannot be returned/replaced?
4. Returns will not be accepted under the following conditions:
- Change of mind about shade selection after use.
- Product is slightly used or altered
- Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse
- Returned without original packaging tags, labels, original packing, freebies and other accessories or if is damaged
- Serial Number is tampered in any circumstances
- Defective products that are covered under Seller/Manufacturer’s warranty
- If is initiated after 10 business days of order delivery
5. Do I have to return the free gift when I return a product?
6. Can I return part of my order?
7. How will I get refunded for the returned orders and how long will this process take?
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same account from which the payment was made within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back. It may take 2-3 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- For cash on delivery transactions, we will initiate a bank transfer against the refund amount against the billing details shared by you. This process will be completed within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back and your bank details on email. It will take an additional 2-3 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.